This is the Linux app named Private Resource Planning whose latest release can be downloaded as PrivateResourcePlanning1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Private Resource Planning with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Private Resource Planning
Private Resource Planning is a small portable application to manage some of your personal subjects. It provides a range of functions to support you with your finances, notes, plans and media collection.
The program is designed as a framework so that independent modules can be integrated by everybody.
This application was written by my self during my studies in business informatics in 2007 to 2011 and is still maintained. The intend was to practice the techniques I have learned.
If you have any questions or want to participate in this project, just write me a mail. I am thankfull for any feedback!
The application is available in English and German.
Java Update 7 is required.
- Due Dates
- Interest Calculation
- PastView and FutureView
- Self defined account types
- Self defined media types and icons
- Fully featured HTML editor
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/privateresplan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.