This is the Linux app named PRM-DUL-Oracle whose latest release can be downloaded as DUL5108rc8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PRM-DUL-Oracle with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPRM-DUL is an Oracle Data Unloader. Currently the Oracle tool DUL is the only tool that can unload data from an Oracle DB when it's down or corrupted.
PRM-DUL(data unloader) is designed for Enterprise Database Recovery, which includes all Oracle DUL data recovery functionalities, and also easy-to-use GUI.PRM almost can recovery Oracle database on all operating system, including:
Linux (RedHat, Centos, Oracle Linux, Suse)，AIX, Solaris, HPUX, Windows 2003 Server/XP/2000/NT。
PRM Support Oracle database which starts from 9i, 10g, 11g to 19c
PRM can work on damaged file systems, ASM DiskGroup and data files. Even if Oracle data dictionary lost, PRM can also scan and recover dictionary based on inconsistent SYSTEM.DBF tablespace backup. PRM can support most of Oracle database functionalities for example, Cluster, LOB and partition. Highlights of PRM
• PRM is developed by JAVA and click to use version, which can work with AIX, Solaris, HPUX, Linux and Windows
- database recovery
- oracle 9i,10g,11g,12c,18c,19c
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prm-dul-oracle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.