This is the Linux app named Procmail module library MOVED to Github whose latest release can be downloaded as pm-lib-2001.0728.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Procmail module library MOVED to Github with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Procmail module library MOVED to Github
Procmail is a mail processing utility
for Unix. The pm-lib is collection of many plug-in modules:
parse dates, time, email addresses, mail forward, pop3,
Spam detection, Cron, MIME file servers, daemon messages and more. PROJECT MOVED. See Github user jaalto.
System Administrators, Developers
Unix Shell, AWK
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pm-lib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.