This is the Linux app named Prolix - Binary Chat Bot for bnetd to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as prolix-v0.09.42w32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Prolix - Binary Chat Bot for bnetd to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Prolix - Binary Chat Bot for bnetd to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Prolix is a "binary bot" chat interface
and bot for various battle.net(tm) like
services such as bnetd, fsgs, and possibly
battle.net itself. Prolix offers a modular
design allowing one to create and use
custom controls, bots and displays.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prolix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.