This is the Linux app named proreports whose latest release can be downloaded as ProReports.utf8-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named proreports with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ProReports is simple reporting system designed to generate reports in popular office formats - PDF, XLS, RTF, HTML, TXT, XML, JSON, CSV, PNG, GIF. These reports are generated based on the definition in the internal database system. ProReports supports jrxml (JasperReport) format. This type of report templates can be prepared in external editor, such as iReport. Also user can prepare report in internal format of ProReports (simple Visual Programming Language mixed with PHP5 and JAVA or Python). This give him very high flexibility because in this format there are almost no limits and this is the true power of this simple system.To the system we can attach own plug-ins written in PHP5 or JAVA. System is rather framework for programming reports (and not only - is a good tool for building REST API microservices) than drag&drop tool.
- multiple SQL queries in one report,
- multiple datasource in one report,
- support for stored procedures (PL/SPL),
- execute not SELECT sql command,
- multilingualism (UTF-8 support) in reports,
- multiplatform (AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows)
- support reports based on RTF templates,
- support for popular formats (PDF, XLS, RTF, HTML, TXT, XML, JSON, CSV, PNG, GIF),
- digitally signed PDF reports,
- support for multiple databases,
- dashboards for managers,
- ability to extend the functionality by adding modules PHP5 and JAVA,
- access to the reports by the browser WWW,
- internal schedule generation of reports,
- module for automatically send reports (e-mail) with GPG encryption, ZIP compression,
- connection pooling for databases,
- ability to generate reports from the command line (windows and unix),
- possibility of mass generation and processing of reports,
- definable forms for parameters of reports,
- support for permissions to reports,
- data filters to generate reports,
- multithreaded execution of SQL queries,
- good tool for building REST APImicroservices,
- integration with AD (Active Directory, Kerberos),
- support for CIFS/SMBv2 protocol,
- integration with R language,
- integration with Python language.
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite, Other network-based DBMS, SQL-based, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/proreports/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.