This is the Linux app named ProtoBufEditor whose latest release can be downloaded as ProtocolBuffer_Editor_0.95c_Installer_protobuffers_2.5.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ProtoBufEditor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project provides an editor for Protocol Buffers Binary format (using a Proto schema).
This project is built on top of the RecordEditor
- Viewing and Editting Protocol buffer binary files
- Formatted Compare Protocol Buffers binary files
- Abillity Search for a proto definition file that matches a protocol buffer message
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/protobufeditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.