This is the Linux app named protoFramework whose latest release can be downloaded as protoframework-wiki-0.6.27.1b1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named protoFramework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
protoFramework is a Dassault Aviation software based on a Java library and other modules as described below, and on specific software developed and maintained by Dassault Aviation. This protoFramework aims to simplify the development of prototypes of any types in several languages or technologies (such as Java, C++/C, Groovy, Python, etc..).
protoFramework is based on a concept of service-oriented architecture design (“SOA”), which permits the interconnexion of application components through services, using an application protocol managed by the protoFramework.
Aerospace, Science/Research, Developers
Java Swing, JavaFX
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/protoframework/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.