This is the Linux app named PSP RSS Feed Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as PSP_RSS_feed.2.1b.DOSWin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PSP RSS Feed Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PSP RSS Feed Generator
PSP RSS Feed Generator is a commandline based PSP RSS Channel file creator intended for beginners' use. It scans a local directory and creates a PSP RSS Channel compatible XML file ready to be hosted on a web site. ***Supports directories with spaces***
Project is a database management tool, XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/psp-rss-feed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.