This is the Linux app named Puffin Automation Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as puffin-0.8.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Puffin Automation Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Puffin Automation Framework
DESCRIPTIONPuffin allows you to test any web application or service. Once customized to your web application, you can use Puffin to unit test individual web pages, system test your entire web application, or load test your entire site.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/puffin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.