This is the Linux app named Puma-EM to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Puma-EM-0.6.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Puma-EM to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Puma-EM to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONComputational electromagnetics software. Uses surface Method of Moments, enhanced by using the Multilevel Fast Multipole Method. Code is parallelized and runs on laptops, desktops and clusters. The code precision is adjustable, it is fast and uses little memory. CFIE is used for closed surfaces, and EFIE for open PEC surfaces. Can function on GMSH, GiD and ANSYS meshes.
- Perfect Electric Conductors
- Combined Field Integral Equation (CFIE) with adjustable setting
- uses MPI for parallelization
Fortran, Python, C++
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/puma-em/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.