This is the Linux app named RMG - Reaction Mechanism Generator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rmg-3.3-source.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RMG - Reaction Mechanism Generator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RMG - Reaction Mechanism Generator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNotice: RMG-Java is no longer in active development. Please find the latest version written in Python at http://reactionmechanismgenerator.github.io
To see the website o the old Java version of RMG, visit http://rmg.sourceforge.net
RMG (Java version) is an automatic chemical reaction mechanism generator that constructs kinetic models composed of elementary chemical reaction steps using a general understanding of how molecules react (currently limited to C, H, O, and S atoms).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rmg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.