This is the Linux app named purescript whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.15.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named purescript with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- A PureScript file can be loaded from GitHub from a gist or a repository
- To share code using a gist, simply include the gist ID in the URL
- The gist should contain PureScript module named Main in a file named Main.purs containing your PureScript code
- To share code from a repository, include the path to the source file
- The file should be a PureScript module named Main containing your PureScript code
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/purescript.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.