This is the Linux app named pycassonne to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pycassonne-0.9.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pycassonne to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pycassonne to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Carcassonne is originally a tile-based German-style board game for two to five players, designed by Klaus-Jürgen Wrede and published in 2000 by Hans im Glück in German. This implementation bears the base game but does not contain the gameplay, which can be checked at
You may play again computer players using this game, but the AI for the time being is rather basic. Computer player does analyse own her step only, trying to gain the maximum available extra points. Have fun!
- board game
- (weak) AI
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pycassonne/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.