This is the Linux app named nPlayer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gamemaster.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nPlayer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nPlayer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONIMPORTANT: I've moved this project to http://code.google.com/p/nplayer/ so please update your links. A D20 RolePlayingGame Java engine with a Graphical User Interface, aiming at granting a Dungeon Master maximum control over gameplay to meet most challe
- Character creation for d20 Dungeon and Dragons 4th Edition
- Character, item, action, group and battle creation and management
- Visualisation of the battle
- Statistics such as survival and resistance
Java Swing, Web-based
XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO), Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nplayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.