This is the Linux app named pyComPic to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pycompic-beta_v0_1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pyComPic to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pyComPic to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:pyComPic is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) for picprog, sdcc and gpasm written in Python. It uses pyGTK and GTK2 for the interface. It's a good choice if you want to avoid the command line. It works with all PIC programmers supported by picprog
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pycompic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.