This is the Linux app named Pydicom by examples whose latest release can be downloaded as pydicom_by_examples.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pydicom by examples with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pydicom by examples
DESCRIPTIONBasic and intermediate examples to read, modify and write DICOM files with Python code using Jupyter - To install Jupyter - https://jupyter.org/install
All examples are based on Pydicom. An open source library - https://pydicom.github.io/
- Using it with matplotlib
- Optimizing image
- Show histograms
- Contrasting, Flipping and reshaping
- Data Manipulation
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pydicom-by-examples/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.