This is the Linux app named pygra to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pygra.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pygra to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pygra to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Python library to perform electronic structure calculations with tight binding models in different types of lattices and different dimensionalities. It allows to include different terms in the Hamiltonian as sublattice, exchange field or magnetic field. Provides functions to calculate different Green functions, band structure, density of states, transport using Landauer formula, topological invariants, etc.
- 0d,1d,2d tight binding
- Green functions and Landauer quantum transport
- Topological invariants
- Band structure and density of states
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pygra/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.