This is the Linux app named PyInstaller Extractor whose latest release can be downloaded as pyinstxtractor.py. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyInstaller Extractor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MIGRATED TO GITHUB
This is a python script to extract the contents of a PyInstaller generated Windows executable file.
The contents of the pyz file (usually pyc files) present inside the executable are also extracted.
The pyc files are made valid so that a python bytecode decompiler will recognise it.
Script can run on both python 2.x and 3.x
Pyinstaller versions 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2 are supported
- No PyInstaller Installation needed
- Automatic validation of generated pyc files
- Python 2.x and 3.x support
Developers, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyinstallerextractor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.