This is the Linux app named PyLibrary whose latest release can be downloaded as PyLibrary.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyLibrary with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Development in Python (be it website or an App development or implementation of an automation framework) always involves certain operations like handling db queries, operations on web, development of data structures, windows operations (handing services, registries), logging and many more...
What, if you have these libraries handy with you all the time? Just import and start using them.. In comes PyLibrary..
PyLibrary is a collection of infrastructure libraries that aid faster development in Python. These libraries are well documented, provide robust error handling and are frequently updated/tested for improvements.
- Libraries to handle database operations (SQLite/MongoDB)
- Libraries for http requests (HTTP GET/POST/PUT/DELETE)
- Libraries to support Windows operations (Services, Registries, VMs)
- Utility libraries (FileSystem, Timer, Math, Archive)
- Security (MD5, SHA, HMAC signatures)
- Logging mechanisms for frameworks
- Datastructures implementation (Statck. Queue, Priority Queue, Linkedlist)
- XML/HTML Parsers (Upcoming)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pylibrary/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.