This is the Linux app named PyMapper whose latest release can be downloaded as Pymapper9.5_Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyMapper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyMapper is a map making utility for fantasy role playing games (RPG). Includes the dungeons and dragons RPG. PyMapper is compatible with any system, with now updated support for the D&D 5th edition ruleset. Pathfinder and 3.5 edition support also included. Written entirely in python and wxpython. WinXP/7/8 executable also available.
- PyMapper96.zip is the latest python code.
- "Pymapper9.5_setup.exe" is the windows installer.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pymapper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.