This is the Linux app named PynDora whose latest release can be downloaded as PynDora-0.1-prealpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PynDora with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a web log file analyzer we are making using python. First the IIS parsing engine wil be built and then Apache and possibly other servers. It is going to support multiple log files from any date and output the statistics in html formatted files, incorporating automatically build charts. It will be a pure python solution which is going to be self contained, ie no installation will be required other from the standard python modules.
- Pure Python (versions 2 and 3)
- Web Server Log Files parser (IIS only at start, Apache and possibly others later)
- Auomatic Chart builder from statistics
- Automatic HTML generator to present results
- GeoIP support to get Countries, Cities from IP addresses
- Optional reverse DNS support
- Possible configuration system to pick the statistics you want
- Will try not to need excessive computing power and memory, only disk space
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyndora/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.