This is the Linux app named PyProperties whose latest release can be downloaded as pyproperties-0.3.1.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyProperties with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pyproperties provides support for properties files in Python. Being written entirely from scratch it is not in any way derived from java.util.Properties.
There are projects which try to mimic j.u.P. This is not one of them.
It can read, parse and store properties files but also provides some more advanced functionality like manipulating comments and type-guessing.
- loading from *.properties files,
- reloading or refreshing loaded file,
- referencing properties in other properties values with $(foo.bar) syntax,
- merging and joining *.properties files,
- storing loaded properties while preserving comments and blank lines,
- securing your actions by providing secure and "working" copy of properties data,
- reliable type conversion of values,
- int, float, str, None and boolean types are supported by conversion mechanism
- capability of adding and removing comments of properties via library methods,
- support for hiding properties,
- detection of grouped properties,
- storing properties created by programs in human-readable way
- multiple types of getters and setters,
- special __include__ instruction for building dynamic properties files,
- exporting to JSON (basic functionality - exports to single-level object),
Advanced End Users, Developers
Project is a database management tool, Project is a database conversion tool, Project is a database abstraction layer (API), Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyproperties/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.