This is the Linux app named Python Advanced whose latest release can be downloaded as WenDingXiuDingBan.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Python Advanced with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
"Advanced Python" is the Chinese translation of "Intermediate Python". Python, as an "experienced" and "small and fresh" development language, has been loved by many talented men and women. We have also evolved from being the most basic Python fan to the old Python ghost over time. The book "Intermediate Python" is simple to read, and easy to translate. Whether you are a Python beginner or a Python expert, it will always show you the best things in Python. In the process of translation, the translator slowly discovered that the author’s style of writing has the style of a popular science writer, that is, the ability to present obscure and difficult technologies in a clear and concise way, and the in-depth and simple style is in each chapter. Each chapter is very concise and can be read in 5 minutes, showing the principle incisively with the most concise examples. Each chapter will use questions to guide the reader to actively think about the answer.
- Each chapter guides readers to do extended reading
- Each chapter is independent
- Easy to read and easy to translate
- You can pick any chapter and start reading without being affected
- For both Python beginners and experts
- Contains the latest catalog version for 2021, updated in real time
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/python.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.