This is the Linux app named Python Audio Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as audiotools.2.16.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Python Audio Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Python Audio Tools
Python Audio Tools are a collection of audio handling programs. These include programs for CD extraction, track conversion from one audio format to another, track renaming and retagging, track identification, CD burning from tracks, and more.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/audiotools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.