This is the Linux app named Python Excel-XLW File-Maker whose latest release can be downloaded as python2xlw_0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Python Excel-XLW File-Maker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Python Excel-XLW File-Maker
The main purpose of "python2xlw" is to create an Excel-compatible file which can be sent to users via the web as an excel application. The motivation is mainly to support the display of XY Scatter plots and tabular numerical data(eg engineering data)
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers
Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/python2xlw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.