This is the Linux app named Python Fitting Assistant to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pyfa-0.9-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Python Fitting Assistant to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Python Fitting Assistant to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Python fitting assistant is a fitting tool for eve online written in python. It is comparable to EFT. We can usualy be contacted via IRC on freenode (irc.freenode.org) in the #pyfa channel.
- Import from EFT
- Support for modules, implants, projected effects, wormhole effects, etc.
- A sleek gui written with GTK
- An override system to let you edit items and have the changes kept between version changes
- A plugin system that allows you to extend pyfa freely
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyfa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.