This is the Linux app named python-telegram-bot whose latest release can be downloaded as v13.11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named python-telegram-bot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
python-telegram-bot is a library that provides a pure Python interface for the Telegram Bot API. It supports all types and methods of the API 4.8, and is compatible with all Python versions 3.5+ as well as PyPy.
Apart from the pure API implementation, python-telegram-bot also offers several high-level classes contained in the telegram.ext submodule. These make bot development much easier and straightforward. python-telegram-bot is free and open source, fun to use, and fast and easy to install. Visit https://github.com/python-telegram-bot/python-telegram-bot/blob/master/examples/README.md to see official examples or the project’s wiki on https://github.com/python-telegram-bot/python-telegram-bot/wiki/Examples to see other community-built bots.
- Compatible with Python versions 3.5+ and PyPy
- Pure API implementation
- Several high-level classes
- Supports all types and methods of the Telegram Bot API 4.8
- Fun, free and easy to install
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/python-telegram-bot.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.