This is the Linux app named PyWham whose latest release can be downloaded as pywham-1.2_with_examples.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyWham with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Latest version is 1.2, released Mar 12, 2016
PyWham is a flexible and fully customizable implementation of the Weighted Histogram Analysis Method (WHAM) in Python 2. PyWham has been carefully designed with flexibility in mind. Some of its features are: (1) any number of reaction coordinates, (2) any form of potential, (3) compatibility with Python syntax and Python math module and (4) support for user-defined functions. Knowledge of Python is not required.
- Arbitrary form of potential
- Arbitrary number of coordinates
- Free energy, heat capacity and ensemble average
- Interdependence of reaction coordinates
- Construction of composite coordinates and configurational quantities
- Support for 128-bit float
- Support for user-defined functions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pywham/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.