This is the Linux app named Q*Bot 3D Printer whose latest release can be downloaded as Qbotsolidworks.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Q*Bot 3D Printer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Q*Bot 3D Printer
DESCRIPTIONAfter a couple of years that I follow 3D printer growth, I picked up all the best solutions, as magnetic joints and prismatic linear guides, and gather together in this project.
A complete 3D Delta Printer that can be built with about 200 euro (with electronics and graphical display, hotend and motors excluded).
Printable area: 200mm dia and 200mm height
Q*Bot is based on commercial Aluminum "L" profile, 25x25x4, which work as structure and linear guides as well. It's steady, fast and easy to build.
Here you can find related files, including Bill of Materials, CAD drawings and all 3D printing objects needed.
It's intended to be an open project: who wishes to collaborate with ideas and improvements, is welcome!
Discussion and other details here:
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qbot3dprinter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.