This is the Linux app named QBooru whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.12.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QBooru with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QBooru is a lightweight Windows and Linux client that allows users to see pictures from most booru sites, and download them, for example :
At the moment, it supports 4 APIs :
- Danbooru 2
Searchs are done by the JSON APIs. Thumbnails are cached locally, and are re-used by the program if needed.
The current interface allows users to chose how many pictures they want, within 3-5 rows and 5-8 columns. The recommended size is 3*5, as it fits perfectly the smallest window size.
Search tab example : http://puu.sh/cK0pj.jpg
Users can change nearly all the parameters through the Option tab, or by editing the configuration.json file. Boorus can be added, edited, and deleted through the Booru tab in the software, but they can also be edited manually in the configuration file.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qbooru/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.