This is the Linux app named R3R whose latest release can be downloaded as r3r-2.9-src.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named R3R with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
R3R is a small, fast, and portable reader for RSS, ESF, and Atom feeds.
- Supports standard RSS 0.9-2.x and Atom feeds.
- Also supports the lighter RSS 3.0 (whence its name) and ESF formats.
- Modular design allows easy adding of new formats and user interfaces.
- Binaries available for x86 Windows and Linux; it should compile for any *nix.
Console/Terminal, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
C, C++, Object Pascal, Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/r3r/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.