This is the Linux app named QFractals whose latest release can be downloaded as QFractals_mingw-0.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QFractals with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fractals explorer which using GCC or my own evaluator for formulas compiling. Also QFractals support biomorphs colouring.
- good navigation in fractal and color settings
- no menus - all controls on screen
- formulas compiling with GCC
- biomorph-like colouring
- completely save/restore state on close/open program
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qfractal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.