This is the Linux app named QModMaster to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as qModMaster-Win32-exe-0.5.2-3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QModMaster to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QModMaster to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONQModMaster is a free Qt-based implementation of a ModBus master application. A graphical user interface allows easy communication with ModBus RTU and TCP slaves. QModMaster also includes a bus monitor for examining all traffic on the bus.
QModMaster is based on libmodbus <http://www.libmodbus.org/> for modbus communication and on QsLog <https://bitbucket.org/codeimproved/qslog> for logging. Supports both Windows and Linux.
For Windows a pre-compiled binary is availiable. It does not require instalation, just unzip and run.
Source code is availiable for Windows and Linux for compilation using Qt <http://www.qt.io/download>.
Check out my modbus slave project <http://sourceforge.net/projects/pymodslave/>.
Checkout the following youtube videos :
Modbus RTU <https://youtu.be/UsLeZkdNoh8>
Modbus TCP <https://youtu.be/5-6b0uyM230>
- ModBus RTU/TCP Master
- Monitor Bus activity [Raw Data and PDU details]
- Supports both Windows and Linux
Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qmodmaster/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.