This is the Linux app named QMP3Gain whose latest release can be downloaded as qmp3gain-0.9.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QMP3Gain with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Graphical user interface front end supporting MP3Gain engine which analyzes and losslessly adjusts MP3 files to a specified target volume. A complete re-creation (made in QT4) of the original MP3Gain GUI, however it can be run on more platforms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qmp3gain/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.