This is the Linux app named qrwho whose latest release can be downloaded as qrwho-0.8.1-src.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named qrwho with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
qrwho is a graphical frontend for rwho/rwhod based on Qt.
qrwho has a very simple user interface and can be used to
show the users currently logged in and the average loads of the
hosts in the network.
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qrwho/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.