This is the Linux app named qtaPhone whose latest release can be downloaded as qtaPhone.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named qtaPhone with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Handheld device with ATmega microcontroller. This is only an educational project. Alternative name for this device is 'Epsilon Aurigae'.
- AVR ATmega2560V @ 7.3728MHz
- 64kB external RAM expansion (xmem)
- EasyTFT M7-A070A 7" 800x480 65K-color TFT w/ touchpad
- SIM900 GSM module
- FGPMMOPA4 GPS module
- 2GB+ SD card
- DS1307 real time clock
- HC-05 bluetooth module
- TEA5767 based stereo tuner
- FAT file system is being handled by FatFs library: http://elm-chan.org/fsw/ff/00index_e.html
- Embedded Virtual Machine: http://www.clifford.at/embedvm/
- Call me maybe?
- Send/receive SMS (whoa!)
- Stereo FM tuner
- Show user location
- Display images, play .wave files etc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtaphone/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.