This is the Linux app named QTester104 whose latest release can be downloaded as qtester104-v2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QTester104 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This software implements the IEC60870-5-104 protocol (client side) for substation data acquisition and control via tcp/ip network using the QT UI Framework. It can be compiled on Linux and Windows platforms. It's possible to poll and view data from the remote system (RTU) and also send commands.
>>> Have a look also at my new SCADA project here:
- Function as a Client (master) scanning a server (slave).
- Connects to a online IEC60870-104 demo server at 220.127.116.11:2404
- Compiles with QT 5.9.2.
- Provided win32 binaries.
- Poll substation data.
- Supports all analog and digital commands. Clock sync command.
- Much improved network performance since version 1.25.
- Protocol log and point map can be copied to clipboard.
- Classes structured to easily integrate with other systems.
- Useful to develop protocol translators.
- Integrated in the OSHMI project: Open Substation HMI: http://sourceforge.net/projects/oshmiopensubstationhmi/
- - Follow my blog: http://ricolsen1supervc.wordpress.com/
- Feel free to ask any support question in the "Discussion" section.
- Contact me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricardo-olsen/
- See also our SCADAvis.io (https://scadavis.io/powerbi) project. A MS Power BI custom visual to create SCADA-like graphics.
Developers, Testers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtester104/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.