This is the Linux app named QtGain whose latest release can be downloaded as QtGain_1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QtGain with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QtGain is a simply frontend for MP3Gain, VorbisGain, AACGain and Metaflac which analyses and adjusts your media files so that they have the same volume without the need to reencode the files.
With QtGain you can simplify this job to replay gain your media files. Simply add your files or folders via drag & drop or select a folder with a file dialog. QtGain starts gaining immediately after adding some files and of course you can add more files while QtGain works on your files.
Files which are already gained and need no recalculating are automatically skipped. Files which cannot processed are automatically listed in a dialog box at the end of the job.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtgain/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.