This is the Linux app named QtScrcpy whose latest release can be downloaded as QtScrcpy-win-x86-v2.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QtScrcpy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QtScrcpy connects to Android devices via USB (or via TCP/IP) for display and control. It does NOT require the root privileges. It supports three major platforms: GNU/Linux, Windows and MacOS. You can write your own script to map keyboard and mouse actions to touches and clicks of the mobile phone according to your needs. A script for "PUBG mobile" and TikTok mapping is provided by default. Once enabled, you can play the game with your keyboard and mouse as the PC version. or you can use up/down/left/right direction keys to simulate up/down/left/right sliding. You can also write your own mapping files for other games according to writing rules. If you are interested in it and want to learn how it works but do not know how to get started, you can choose to purchase my recorded video lessons. It details the development architecture and the development process of the entire software, and help you develop QtScrcpy from scratch.
- Sync Android screen to computer in real time
- Computer mouse and keyboard real-time control of Android phone
- Support game mapping (keyboard and mouse eat chicken)
- Low cpu usage: video rendering uses GPU
- High resolution: adjustable, up to the native resolution of Android terminals
- Cross-platform: support win, mac, linux at the same time
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtscrcpy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.