This is the Linux app named QuakeSpasm to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as quakespasm-0.93.2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuakeSpasm to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QuakeSpasm to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONQuakeSpasm is a *Nix friendly Quake Engine based on the SDL port of the popular FitzQuake. It includes some new features, important fixes, and aims for portability and 64 bit correctness.
- Supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, other unices.
- Well tested on both 32 bit and 64 bit platforms. Well tested on both little endian and big endian platforms.
- OpenGL improvements. In-game resolution changing.
- Widescreen FOV (field of view) support and automatic Hor+ FOV scaling.
- Improved sound support. Support for OGG, MP3, Opus and WAV external music files.
- Improved game controller support using SDL2.
- Countless bug fixes, security fixes and other improvements.
OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quakespasm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.