This is the Linux app named Warzone 2100 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as warzone2100_src.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Warzone 2100 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Warzone 2100 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONYou command the forces of “The Project” in a battle to rebuild the world after mankind has almost been destroyed by nuclear missiles. The game offers a full campaign with optional (but strongly recommended!), videos, battle against four factions, multi-player and single-player skirmish modes, and an extensive tech tree and a full unit designer.
Multi-player is also cross-platform, battle your friends with any OS, Windows, Linux or Mac, it all works seamlessly!
We also offer 100% portable Windows builds, take the game and install it anywhere!
Our source repo is now at https://github.com/Warzone2100/warzone2100
Warzone 2100 works on both 32 & 64 bit Windows Vista or higher, 32 or 64 bit Linux, 32 or 64 bit Macs.
- Cross-platform multiplayer (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Single Player Campaign with full FMV support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone2100/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.