This is the Linux app named QuakeWorld/2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as quake1-source-os2.ZIP. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuakeWorld/2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QuakeWorld/2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:QuakeWorld/2 is a port of QuakeWorld & Quake to OS/2 2.0 The work is done with EMX, and the goal is to run under OS/2 2.0 along with the IBM TCP/IP that runs on OS/2 2.0 .
- Network Play
- Full Screen
- Supports all 32bit versions of OS/2
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quakewordos2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.