This is the Linux app named Query for Free whose latest release can be downloaded as qryff.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Query for Free with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Query for Free
"qryff" is a command that runs on the IBM iSeries (or AS400). It allows you to run SQL queries on the OS400 database from the command line or a CL program. You can output information to the screen, print, or a file. You can also update, delete, insert, and whatever else the iSeries query engine supports.
Technically, it is simply an interface to the operating system's "Start Query Management Query (STRQMQRY)" command. I wrote this back in the 1990's and it's been freeware since.
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qryff/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.