This is the Linux app named QuesoGLC whose latest release can be downloaded as quesoglc-0.7.2-free.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuesoGLC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QuesoGLC is a free implementation of the OpenGL Character Renderer. QuesoGLC is based on the FreeType library, provides Unicode support, and is designed to be easily ported to any platform that supports both FreeType and the OpenGL API.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quesoglc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.