This is the Linux app named queXS whose latest release can be downloaded as quexs-2.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named queXS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
queXS is a web based, Open Source, CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) System. queXS integrates with queXML for creating questionnaires, LimeSurvey for collecting data and Asterisk for VoIP telephony.
- Appointments can be made easily with automatic time zone calculations
- Only relies on Open Source software to operate: Server requires PHP 5 or greater and MySQL 5 or greater.
- Only a web browser and a VoIP client required to operate on the client side
- Stores case outcomes in AAPOR Standard Definition format
- Intelligently imports sample information from a CSV file
- Export Limesurvey questionnaires directly to queXML PDF files, ready to import to queXF for paper based data collection
- Quotas can be set with auto prioritisation
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quexs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.