This is the Linux app named QuintCDRServer whose latest release can be downloaded as quintcdrserver-0.9.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuintCDRServer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Quintum Tenor VoIP Gateway Call Detail Record (CDR) Advanced Server. This CDR Server can collect Call Detail Records (CDRs) from multiple Tenors. The data is collected simultaneously and continuously. Supported MySQL and file storages.
- INI file support, possibility to run more than one server on the same PC
- CDR storage on a file system using text files, rotated monthly
- CDR storage in MySQL database with optional CSV parsing (using SQL triggers)
- Supports multiply devices with only one server
- Automatically find las written position to avoid duplicates
- Supports auto reconnect
Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quintcdrserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.