This is the Linux app named Quipu whose latest release can be downloaded as Quipu-2_0_0-Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quipu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
In 2015, the software company Qosqo who supported the development of Quipu decided to abandon the open source project as it was. The latest open source release (version 2.x) is what you'll find here. The development moved on in closed source at http://www.datawarehousemanagement.org, currently (March 2016) at version 3.2.
The open source description:
Quipu is an open source data warehouse generation system that creates and monitors data warehouses. With Quipu you can implement a data warehouse much quicker and easier.
- datawarehouse datamodel generation
- 3NF to datavault model load code generation
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quipu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.