This is the Linux app named Quoots whose latest release can be downloaded as quoots-0.8.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Quoots with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Quoots is an add-on for OpenOffice.org which helps speed the opening and editing of commonly used documents. It functions as a simple document management system with an attached addressbook to quickly fill in template fields.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quoots/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.