This is the Linux app named qutoss to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Qutoss_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named qutoss to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
qutoss to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Enjoy bizarre Quantum Mechanics animations by throwing a 2D particle in arbitrary environments. There is infinite freedom in customizing the potentials: draw out absurd terrains, or opt for standard experiments such as double-slit.
The project's purpose is to aid the user in building intuition for the peculiar workings of the quantum realm. As such, it aims to be user-friendly and does not require prior knowledge of QM.
Currently only available for macOS and Windows users (Linux version will be uploaded in the future).
Created with Qt and OpenGL.
- Intuitive interface for setting initial conditions
- Discrete / smooth potential placement modes
- Accurate, stable, and fast implementation
- Simulates classical point particle under same conditions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qutoss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.