This is the Linux app named Rachota whose latest release can be downloaded as rachota_24.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rachota with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rachota is a portable application for time-tracking your work on different projects. It runs on Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac. Rachota displays time data in diagram form, creates customized reports or invoices and provides suggestions to increase your efficiency.
- Secure personal timetracking tool
- Powerful data mining features
- Analyzes measured data and recommends how to improve
- Small: ~600kB
- Localized to 12 languages
- Generates reports or invoices as HTML, CSV or TXT files
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rachota/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.